Whoa!! That was really awesome! You made that, Caleb? I think it's my favorite of your trailers that I've seen if so. Even if your mash-up ones are hilarious.
Thanks, Lydia! Yes, I did, it's my most recent, and probably one of the longest processes I've done. :) It think it took close to 13 renders for me to finally be satisfied with it. :)
Hehe, glad you like the Mash-ups too. :) It's about time for another one isn't it? :) Brandon and I have this one really great idea up our sleeves...(at least we think so, hopefully if/when we finally do it, a lot of others will think so, too. :))
2 comments:
Whoa!! That was really awesome! You made that, Caleb? I think it's my favorite of your trailers that I've seen if so. Even if your mash-up ones are hilarious.
Thanks, Lydia! Yes, I did, it's my most recent, and probably one of the longest processes I've done. :) It think it took close to 13 renders for me to finally be satisfied with it. :)
Hehe, glad you like the Mash-ups too. :) It's about time for another one isn't it? :)
Brandon and I have this one really great idea up our sleeves...(at least we think so, hopefully if/when we finally do it, a lot of others will think so, too. :))
Post a Comment