Pages

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Update

Well, ...well.
It's December, but of course we all know that, right? :)
We are getting ready for participating in a living nativity tomorrow, and guess who I'm going to be! I will be re-playing the role of Joseph (I played Joseph in our homechurch Christmas Pageant last year, too).
Of course this time around, I don't have to talk, I just have to stand there and look concerned. :)

4 comments:

Nancy Thorn said...

Caleb! You're posting! :)
The living nativity sounds fun! I'm glad you all are participating in that! Where is it?

Caleb R. P. said...

Nancy, you mean I'm posting besides songs and Youtube videos? Yeah...;)
It was a lot of fun! I really enjoyed it!

It was at Tree of Life church in Massilon, (The Julius's church.)

Nancy Thorn said...

Actually it had been a while since I'd been here, so I was pleasantly surprised to see you posting anything at all. :)
Aha! Mike and I filmed/photographed their nativity a couple of years ago... glad you enjoyed it!!

Caleb R. P. said...

Oh, okay. :) But you just posted recently as well. I was pleasantly surprised as well. :)

Really? That's neat!