Pages

Monday, December 14, 2009

2009: Year in Review

A little premature, I'll admit. But I've got time, and I want to do this.

This year has been pretty exciting for me, though the second half of it seemed like a lot less than the time that actually passed. The last five months, especially, since graduating and starting college, have seemed like weeks...

Anyway, the highlights:

January:
- Ushered in Volleyball as a weekly observance for Brandon and I. Tuesday nights are very much looked forward to!
- We met the Bashaw family for the first time after a long online friendship!

February:
- I turn 18! ...But I don't feel any older...

March:
- Not a happy event, but we bid our friends the Gillilands 'farewell' as they move to Colorado.

May:
- We went down to Southern Ohio and met the Bashaws for lunch before all going to observe as Mike Thorn works as AC on a film project, Summertime Christmas.
- We go to our first ever Western wedding as Rob and Renee tie the knot!

June:
- June 4th, the long awaited day comes, and with it, the premiere of Bashaw Productions' film, Spy Guy: The Not-So-Secret Agent! Lots of fun seeing the film for the first time on the big screen, and spending time with the Bashaws afterward!
- The 6th! Another wedding, this time Ben and Brianna! We played Ultimate after the ceremony and reception, I played barefoot and with my dress pants rolled up to the knee. :)

July:
- Farewell ceremony for the 447th MP company. Abby leaves for more training.

August:
- I finish High school and Brandon and I begin our first semester of college

October:
- After receiving the letter from Mr. and Mrs. Sherrill, Mommy and Daddy and Mr. and Mrs. Sherrill begin almost a month of correspondence leading up to...

November:
- Meeting and spending a weekend in Virginia with the Sherrill family!
- The Arlington Ultimate Tournament!

December:
- The 13th, The fall semester ends!

No comments: