Pages

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Snow! (Or, "It's that time of year agin.")

Over the day before yesterday and yesterday, we got an accumulation of snow of about...mmm...I'm going to say three or four inches (in some spots.) So yesterday the four younger kids (I hope that is not too condescending :-)) went out for their first official snow fight. The kids had a snow fight on Sunday at Grabers' house, but they ran out of snow, and got cold quite quickly.:-) It's hard to believe we've passed the half-way point of November. Where has this year gone? Whew! I didn't go out because I actually don't have a winter coat yet. So either I'm going to have to find one downstairs that will suit me, or I'll have to get a new one...

I bought a new computer! Actually I bought it jointly with the business, so it will not be only mine, it will also (hopefully) be connected with the copier so that we can do regular printing on it. Daddy and I went out on Monday and got it, I drove (my first snow driving, whoohoo!!:-)) Fortunately I know my way around Chapel Hill reasonably well.:-)
(And speaking of Chapel Hill, it was driving through the snow and then, (especially,)walking into Deals and being met with "Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer," followed by other Christmas songs that woke me up to the fact that, to quote a well known *not really* movie, "It's that time of year again.":-))

Articles Coming Soon:
"A(n) (In)formal Expose"
and
"When in the Course of Human Events...?"

2 comments:

MichaelBashaw said...

A new computer??????? And a new car??? Sweet! :-)

Caleb R. P. said...

Yep!:-)