Pages

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

2nd of September Update

Hi everyone!
Well, September is upon us, and school will be starting this week or next week for us.
Yesterday, we participated in a one mile run at the Labor of Love Run hosted by the Chapel in Akron. It benefited Akron Pregnancy Services. We have some pictures of us there, but we have to figure out how to save them out of a strange file type...

I bought Sony Vegas 6 on Ebay, and hopefully I will have it by the end of the week. For those who don't know, Vegas is top end video editing software put out by Sony. Of course now they are up to Vegas 8 or 9, so the one I got is from a few upgrades ago.:-)

Anyway, I must be going. Any new movie updates will be posted as soon as they are available, believe me!;-)

No comments: