Well, my dad's pain came back yesterday afternoon. So he is still down.
We watched The Great Escape last night, which I think had the desired effect. It seemed to divert his attention for a while from the pain. So, please keep him in your prayers.
I was at Wal-Mart yesterday with mom and sisters, (picking up photos and getting some frames(Ah, yes, Fair time!:-))) And Hannah was looking at cameras. She has been wanting to get a new camera for a while now, so I guess it was to be expected, since we were there by the cameras.
Anyway, I happened to lay eyes on a Samsung SC MX10 camcorder. I really liked what I saw, but when I read some user reviews, I got such different accounts of the camera as to puzzle me exceedingly! I will have to do some more research I guess. But if I do get a camcorder, I have no doubt that the quality of our movies would go up considerably and that is an exciting thing for me!
No comments:
Post a Comment