Well, I finished the final cut of 'Safari Sam and the Hunt for the Siberian Tiger' today!I love it, but on the whole, it's really not all that great. I mean there some funny stuff even some neat shots and things, but there are parts of the story missing and that can't really be remedied...stuff missing because mostly, we didn't have dialog planned to help explain the story, we were just making it up as we went along as far as dialog went. So the dialog really doesn't help that much. Anyway, it's now available to own on dvd! Or until I get it hosted somewhere...:-)
Here are the first few pages of storyboards for Safari Sam 2 as well,



3 comments:
Yay! It's done! But you can't get it hosted? When will it be up, or are you just sending out DVDs? I'll take a DVD or a link, whatever is easiest. ;-) Wow! The Safari Sam storyboards are great! You become a graphic novelist. :D Can't wait!!!
Thanks Michael, at this point, I think the easiest would be cd/dvd...I don't know anything about dvds though...There's always a first time though, eh?
Thanks! I actually did write/draw a two page Batman comic on the way down to Southern Ohio two weeks ago.:-)
Hey Caleb,
About the CD: that's OK! If we get it it time we'd love to use the trailer, but if not, I'll still enjoy watching Safari Sam. :D
Batman comics? Cool!!
Post a Comment